UFC 297 card. Below we present the map of the most anticipated event that will take place on Saturday, January 20, 2024.
As already generally expected, Sean Strickland vs. Dricus Du Plessis will be the main event of the evening.
vs #DuPlessis It will be the first game for the title in the last 5 years #FetherWeight not visible@stylebender#Adesanya among the candidates. Since 2017, he has taken part in every single competition one after the other pic.twitter.com/RoCpQw8Hn9
— Romeo Talarico (@coachXplayer) January 18, 2024
As usual, the PPV will be divided into three parts. Early preliminary map; Preliminary map and finally the main map.
In recent months there has been talk of the return of Conor McGregor, who will instead officially return in June, as we informed you here.
UFC 297 card: Early preliminary card
- Yohan Lainesse vs. Sam Patterson, Welterweight
- Jasmine Jasudavicius vs. Priscila Cachoeira, Flyweight
- Malcolm Gordon vs. Jimmy Flick, Flyweight
UFC 297: Preliminary card
- Brad Katona vs. Garrett Armfield, Bantamweights
- Charles Jourdain vs. Sean Woodson, Featherweights
- Serhiy Sidey vs. Ramon Taveras, Featherweights
- Gillian Robertson vs. Polyana Viana, Straw weights
UFC 297: Main Card
- Arnold Allen vs. Movsar Evloev, Featherweights
- Chris Curtis vs. Andre Barriault, Middleweights
- Neil Magny vs. Mike Malott, Welterweight
- Raquel Pennington vs. Mayra Bueno, the vacant world title is at stake Bantamweights female
- Sean Strickland (c) vs. Dricus Du Plessis, the world title is at stake Middleweights
A statistic worth mentioning. It is the first time in the last five years that Israel Adesanya is not among the two contenders in a middleweight title fight.
All eyes are also on the Co Main event woman who sees Raquel Pennington vs. Mayra Bueno Silva in a fight at the 135-pound limit.
In the third match of the main card, veteran welterweight Neil Magny will fight hometown contender Mike Malott.
The event is certainly the most anticipated event in recent months. All eyes are obviously on the main event.