Continue with Ruggeri or dust off Soppy?
On the Atalanta wing, with the exception of the starters, there are many doubts about who to bet on: continue dusting with Ruggeri or Soppy?
Despite the tape have done countless stepsstill remains a fortress doubt on the so-called Vice between questionable decisions and measurable performance. holder Zappacosta and Maehlethen there is Hateboer to support David on the right and then a seat for two to share Roger and Soppy.
If, on the one hand, you have a player who has conquered his Opportunity during the winter break and on the other hand found many offensive limits French has been deferredalthough compared to the No. 22 Nerazzurri, it was what Atalanta demanded up front: a player capable of leaping over the man, giving more boost and having in the pocket 4 assists.
Of course, the number 93 is not free from defensive problems (Matteo has a bit more than that), but given the conditions one wonders why he is vacuuming like that November 9, 2022. At this point the crossroads are clear: Continue with Ruggeri or dust off Soppy? Here’s what the fans think.
Through a survey conducted on Instagramcollecting a sample of 440 Nerazzurri users, the results for this hypothetical choice on the wing are pretty clear: 82% would like to see Sloppy in The Field; the rest 18% instead he prefers to continue with Roger.